Careers at Plantique: Exceptional Landscapes Are Created by Exceptional People
Are you a hard working, self-motivated and talented landscaping professional? Those who are, will fit right in Plantique’s exceptional, award-winning team. We are always looking for good people, for all of our departments. If interested, please give us a call to schedule an interview.
Current employment opportunities at Plantique include the following full-time positions:
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and driven to provide quality results in an efficient and timely manner. Reliability, dependability, and professional demeanor and appearance are also desired characteristics. The candidate must also possess the ability to work in a dynamic team environment focused on consensus based solutions while managing multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and budget.
We design and construct outdoor spaces of the highest quality for our clientele merging the latest trends with their needs and wishes. A qualified candidate will possess experience with hardscape design, locally hardy plant material, landscape lighting and electrical, water feature design, outdoor kitchens, overhead structures, and grading and drainage.
- Meet with prospective clients to determine project goals and budget
- Measure and inventory site
- Prepare plans and presentation materials using Realtime Landscaping Architect software, and prepare cost proposals
- Present plans and proposals to clients and discuss opinions and options
- Prepare a work order for the successful proposal, obtaining necessary purchase orders, permits, and subcontractor quotes
- Review project with install crew and provide support to ensure quality outcome
- Complete final walk-through with client and provide follow-up
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Minimum of 5 years experience in landscape design and construction
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- B.S. in Landscape Design or Architecture program
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
This is a full-time, salaried position and offers discretionary bonus pay based on performance and accomplishment of team and individual goals. Other benefits include 401k, paid time off, and use of company vehicle after a minimum of 1 yr. of successful employment.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Design resume.’ Should an interview be scheduled, the applicant will produce a portfolio of prior design work and completed projects for review.